Monday, July 7, 2008

So i guess i'll start blogging...blah...blah...blah:)

so as i was talking with jayme and johanna i decided that maybe i should "blog"more often...funny thing is i see most of you throughout the week:)anyway,to update you all on my life, i still work at beaver,but will be leaving there soon because i will be starting school hopefully in september.yours truly will be going to school to be a makeup artist/estitician(i think i spelled that wrong).anyway,i'm really excited to finally be doing something i enjoy.

as for the rest of my life i am still SINGLE,and looking:) i really don't have a particular preference-just as long as i'm attracted to that guy,and vice versa.anyway, i hope everyone is doing great.it was awesome to hangout with the frandsens this past weekend.christine seriously if you ever read this you should really dress lucy up in a big fluffy yellow dress,and with a big white headband with an attached bow:) happy trails.....

2 comments:

Jayme said...

See...you figured it out! Not so bad was it? :)

Kurt+Amy said...

That's awesome that you'll be going to beauty school. I didn't know that. That was something that I wanted to do before Kurt & I got married maybe someday when the kids are in school huh?! Well I just wanted to say congrats on that, maybe you should come over and do a little makeover for me...LOL! Love ya!