Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my so called life

well,i'm updating my blog once again.school is fantastic.next week i'll be taking a pretty huge test-it's called a "mock board."it's basically a test we have to take in order to get licensed,but they call it "mock"because it's to help prep us for the real deal.anyway,we have to pass our "mock"in order to start working with clients.i feel ok not 100% about it,but i'm just going to keep practicing,and praying.baby steps.anyway,i've learned to tweeze eyebrows,wax eyebrows,upper lips,legs,arms,hairlines,pretty much anything that can be waxed i can do.we are learning how to do a european facial,which lasts anywhere from 30 mins to an hour,and also a bakc facial-which is basically a back massage.i'm super excited.i get to learn more and more everyday,and i'm loving it.i really feel like i'm doing what i'm suppose to be,and it's awesome.so, give me another week or 2 and you all will be able to come in and get work done.by the way,every third saturday of the month is "family & friends" day.that means everyone in the school can bring their family & friends in and they get services for half off.it's better to make appts ahead of time,but i will definately let you all know when,where,and the digits.thanks to everyone for being so supportive and encouraging.i really do appreciate and luv you all! i'll blog again next week!
*p.s.paris graduated last wk(single tear drop:)

3 comments:

ME ;) said...

K- Just remember if you ever make a road trip up here or if I come to Cali to visit you better gear up cuz I want the Whole she'bang! The massage, facial, tweezing, waxing, make-up everything!! But until you've actually had practice doing all this...do you have Paris' number? LOL. Kidding- luv you Care Bear!!

Christine said...

Congrats on school Carrie, it sounds like you are loving it! Man I wish we lived closer. Seriously I never looked so good as when you did my makeup for Fong's wedding. I need you to make me pretty :)

Fong said...

I'm sure you will do great for your test. Congrats on finding your way into doing something you love and are passionate about.