Sunday, November 16, 2008

i love you's

i just wanted to write and say how grateful i am for such an awesome family,and for great friends.i have been truly blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love me,and who are there whenever i need them.sometimes i lose sight of the big picture,and i forget about those things that matter most in life.it is a blessing to know and feel of peoples love.life isn't always easy, but i think that's why heavenly father puts people in our lives-to walk with us when we feel like we can't go another inch.i love each and every one of you.thank you for loving me-that means more to me than i could ever write in words.

2 comments:

ME ;) said...

I love me too Care Bear!!...Oh oops I mean I love you TOO!!! Ha ha ha.

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

DITTO!!! :)