Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yes it's me and i'm updating my blog....sort of:)







i know i know it's been awhile,a little too long since i've updated this bad boy.LOTS and i mean LOTS has happened in our family.You probably all know Nia's getting married and I couldnt be more happy.I am sucking at the maid of honor duty-sorry for that sis:)Thank everything for Melina and our friends who have been so awesome with helping out! For example, her bridal shower is next week Thursday at Darcy's @ 7.See?I SUCK! I've got to get her invites out:)Anyway, all the babies are growing up so fast and they're all absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Erica & Bret moved to town and since then our lives have been a whirlwind of FUN.Melina lets me come over whenever I want, even when i know she's tired:for that I am grateful to have a sis & bro in law who let me do that, even so take a trip for 2wks to Idaho with them....can't wait!My bro's are still funny as ever,and my dad is still the hardest working man i know.He loves us,golf,to eat,& Sanford & Son. I think I'm going to start school in the fall-just start and go from there.I'm excited about the new adventures i get to go on,and for what life brings my wonderful,crazy,but AMAZING family:)

5 comments:

Pattersons said...

well...IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!:) welcome back homie.

Anna and Bryce said...

Hey care! I miss you guys- so excited about the wedding. we are so there. i love you tons

ME ;) said...

These photo shop'd pictures of us keep showing up!! HA HA HA Who would create a picture with us standing like that? Who does that anyway!! I miss your guts!! See you soon!! Love you!

{Erica} said...

YES!! A new post! And how cool am I that I was mentioned in it?

We're so grateful to have such wonderful people to call friends here and help us feel welcome here.

WE LOVE IT HERE!

p.s. you're hot.
pps what will I do without you and Melina for 2 whole weeks? good thing Nia is staying...

Carrie-kins said...

Ag & Lena: cant wait til you girls get here. We're going to have tons of fun:)luv and miss you both!

Nina:yeah i'm back homie...i've got to start taking lots more pics and blogging more often.

Erica:i'm so stoked you guys moved here that i had to mention it-what can i say you've become like another sister to me...with the exception that you dont have an ounce of samoan in you-but still the same:)
pps:you're hot!2 wks will fly by like nothing and i promise i'll text you OFTEN:)take care of Nia for us k?:)