Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you're happy and you know it...
























































i was having a conversation the other day with my sister and after she left i realized something-for the first time in a very VERY long time i am TRULY HAPPY.things that usually make me mad or are frustrating dont,i'm seeing the cup half full,i smile alot more,i wake up every morning with so much gratitude for being able to breath to walk to see...the list goes on of things that im grateful and happy about but it's a great feeling.dont get me wrong i have my moments but for the most part i just feel a true sense of HAPPINESS and i gotta say-I LOVE IT! what makes you the happiest? These faces just add to the joy in my life...luv you all and happy blogging:)

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

i'm happy you're happy:)