Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Johanna says we don't blog enough......:)

so yesterday we were talking about blogs,& i agree with Johanna-we all aren't very good at updating.So,this is my attempt to try to blog more often. I realized that i didn't exactly clarify what i was going to school for-i'm going to cosmetology school to be an estetician(i think i spelled it right)anyway, i've been there a few times just trying to fill out last minute paperwork,and to get my school uniform-well,shirts to wear there.you better believe i will be calling all of you to help me out.my schedule will be pretty chill tues-sat 8:30-3:30.i'm SUPER excited!so, i'll keep everyone posted on my new career...oh what fun:)
**FYI-i love you all,but i'm not for the waxing stuff!
maybe for my sissy's if even that:)

5 comments:

Williams Forever said...

Well, I guess if we were all bloging too much then we wouldn't be doing anything else. =) j/k
That is sooo exciting that you are going to become an esthetician.I had a friend and she took here test with me, she passed and it was fun. If you want to practice on me then you can, I don't mind.(it's fun)

Jayme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayme said...

I relized after I posted a comment that I completely spelled every word wrong. Good for you for going back to school. You will be great! I am sad about the no waxing....I was going to start growing my leg hairs out for you :)

johanna said...

Way to go Carrie for setting such a good example for us by updating your blog! I can't wait to get a facial from you. Good luck in school.

Pattersons said...

yeah carrie! you did it-doesn't it feel good to blog:) keep on blogging girl-and get your other sister to do the same!