Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh blah dee oh blah dah life goes on........

so it's offical as of last week friday.i quite my job,and am now on my way to start school.i'm so excited.i won't be starting for a couple weeks but i can't wait.it's a little nerve wrecking because i'm starting new,but i am really looking forward to my new career path.and oh,don't think i won't be calling any of you to be my guinea pigs.i really am grateful for my family and friends who are helping me,and who are a great support.so,for the next few months i'll be a busy girl,but it'll be well worth it!

6 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

What are you going in to?

Williams Forever said...

WOW!!
That is so cool, you are awesome. What is your career path?? Congrats, cheeka.
Heather

The Expatts said...

so what are you planning on doing? we are excited for you!! it'll be worth it!

Pattersons said...

hip hip hooray! go on with your bad self-and sign me up for everything(except waxing-no thanks:)

ME ;) said...

Anytime you need practice Care... My face is always up for a good paint job. Ha ha...uh ... u have to learn waxing?

Kurt+Amy said...

Tell me where to sign girl!☺ But I'm with your sister on the waxing that will be a no go, if that's part of your itinerary. ♥